Celebrating World Sight Day
By Doors of Hope, October 16, 2017
Doors of Hope was proud to partner with BLINK (Blind Network Kenya), and World Vision, in celebrating the World Sight Day at Mulu Mutisya Gardens on October 13 2017. Students from Machakos Institute of the Blind were also in attendance.
Here are a few pictures of how it went down.
Recent News and Activities
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day
- Doors of Hope Medical Camp at CPSK ( Cerebral Palsy Society of Kenya )