CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
By Doors of Hope, November 2, 2017
On 31st October 2017, Doors of Hope in partnership with APDK and ScanLab Kitengela held an assessment day for children and adults with cerebral palsy to help them acquire Disability Cards. 40 children were assessed and got free blood sugar and BMI tests by ScanLab Kitengela as well as their parents.
Mavoko Gender and Social welfare office represented by Madam Mwende and Eric Matheka congratulatedDoors of Hope for the noble activities they are doing to support persons with Disabilities in Mavoko and Mlolongo.
Recent News and Activities
- A Huge Year for Doors of Hope
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day