Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
By Doors of Hope, November 7, 2017
On 7th November, 2017, Doors of Hope accompanied by Assistant County Commissioner, Mrs. Patricia Nthiwa and local chiefs paid a visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center in Athi River. The objective was to donate food materials to this center that has more than 20 orphaned abandoned, and lost boys. We also intended to morally support the boys who most of them are schooling to adopt positive ways of living and exploiting their talents to become self-reliant.
Doors of Hope donated bread and energy drinks while the county administration donated bales of maize flour. The boys were very glad and thankful. They asked the organization and county administration for future visits.
Recent News and Activities
- A Huge Year for Doors of Hope
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day