Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
By Doors of Hope, November 26, 2017
Doors of Hope is on a mission to empower parents and caregivers of children with cerebral palsy through training on income generating activities as most of them have become incapacitated and quit their jobs.
The other thing the organization is doing is the counseling services for caregivers. The objective is to increase the level of awareness on cerebral palsy as well as nutritional and reproductive health issues.
Recent News and Activities
- A Huge Year for Doors of Hope
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day