International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
By Doors of Hope, December 4, 2017
Every 3rd December, the world celebrates with persons with disabilities. On Sunday 3rd December 2017, Doors of Hope commemorated this day with more than 100 persons with disabilities in Athi River, Machakos county.
The primary aim was to give food and clothes donation to children and adults with Cerebral Palsy and their caregivers. In partnership with Mavoko Gender office represented by Madam Mwende and the AIC Ngong choir, the parents received maize flour, kales, shoes and clothes donations.
Recent News and Activities
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day
- Doors of Hope Medical Camp at CPSK ( Cerebral Palsy Society of Kenya )