By Doors of Hope, November 13, 2017
CEREBRAL PALSY X-MAS FUNDRAISER PARTY
Doors of Hope is organizing a fundraiser event on 18th December 2017 to support more than 100 children and adults with cerebral palsy in Mlolongo and Mavoko, Athi River. We are calling for well wisher support in this initiative as we rehabilitate our newly opened center to support these children get Education and Physiotherapy services. This project requires Ksh 500,000 to rehabilitate and classes commence on January 2018. Donate today. Support Cerebral Palsy.
Recent News and Activities
- A Huge Year for Doors of Hope
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center
- CEREBRAL PALSY ASSESSMENT DAY
- Celebrating World Sight Day