WORLD AIDS DAY
By Doors of Hope, December 4, 2017
On 1st December 2017, Doors of Hope joined the world in celebrating the World AIDs Day at Athi River Stadium. Together with the local communities, corporate groups and sub-county government of Machakos. Doors of Hope is advocating for zero HIV/AIDs transmission and infections for the local communities in Athi River.
Recent News and Activities
- Feed a Disabled Child Food Distribution
- Newsletter Volume 2
- A Huge Year for Doors of Hope
- The 2019 DOH Cerebral Palsy Walk Report
- The 2018 World Cerebral Palsy day walk
- International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
- WORLD AIDS DAY
- Empowering Caregivers of Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Upcoming Events
- Doors of Hope-A visit to Ahadi Family Trust Rehabilitation Center